Friday, August 15, 2014

blah.



I've just come off an amazing high. This summer was just perfect. I had my children here, I married my best friend, hung with family and friends, and did so many fun conventions where I got to see so many of you.

Now I've crashed, and crashed hard.

I'm finding myself unusually depressed now that my girls have gone home, and there isn't a con in sight for close to a month.

It's become a cruel summer. At least this last leg has.

To make matters worse. I'm obese. Out of shape, and pushing forty.

Yes, I'll hit 40 in less than a year.

Needless to say, I'm trying to be in change mode. Lose weight, eat healthy, love life, blah blah blah.
It's been hard. It's only been a day since I've decided to make the change…again. But it's been tough.

And Robin Williams killed himself.

Life could be a lot worse. So I'll keep chugging on. I'll post here.

Here I can be as long winded as I want to be and not worry about staying under 140 characters on twitter, or being brief on Facebook.

Maybe I'll sprinkle some updates for art as well. Truly, I'm not sure what I'm doing. Ultimately, I just want to be happy.

Enjoy my life, my kids, my new wife, my friends, family, and the three fans I have. I started my journey to find that peace today.

Then I tried to do sit-ups……



and couldn't even do one. 



Ugh. It's going to be a long road back.

No comments: